Manufacturer and distributors of cutting tools for Aerospace, Automotive and Die-Mold industries since 1986.
Technical Outside Sales Representative
Ramstar is currently seeking a motivated, self-driven individual as an Outside Sales Representative for the Kitchener, Guelph, and GTA area to increase new account sales in a dedicated market territory. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying new opportunities and following up on potential leads utilizing a proven sales process. If you have prior sales experience in the cutting tool industry, are a machinist or have experience working in this field and a desire to expand your career, we want to hear from you.
Ramstar offers everything you need to excel as an Outside Sales Representative:
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped monthly commissions
- Protected territory
- Industry leading sales training
- Car and cell phone allowances
- Industry leading sales tools, including a data management device with CRM software
- Work-life balance (no nights or weekends)
- Full range of benefits including RRSP + company match and profit sharing; vision, dental, health, and life insurance; tuition reimbursement; and more
- Acquire new and develop current customer accounts in your specified territory
- Develop sales strategies and maintain high productivity levels
- Call on businesses in person, from major corporations to small companies
- Conduct tooling tests, and cost analysis with current and potential clients as needed
- Negotiate and manage sales and oversee all account interactions
- Outside business-to-business sales experience preferred (will train the right candidate)
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and time management skills
- Proficiency with computer, Google, internet, and CRM
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to travel cross border
A Career With Ramstar Offers:
- Sales Training: With the most in-depth training from vendors and Ramstar staff, our employees get skills designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
- Career Mobility: You may quickly find yourself on the fast-track to success. We’re a growing company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth, and providing for continued career progression. You set your personal goals and control your income, as well as your future growth. A Ramstar career can take you as far as you want to go.
- Tools and Programs: Ramstar’s many cutting edge sales tools and innovative programs are designed with one purpose in mind – to help you succeed.
- Fun Family Culture Since 1986: Ramstar sales representatives enjoy what they do and have fun doing it. Our unique family-like culture is what makes Ramstar an organization that stands out from the rest. “it’s a great day at Ramstar”
- Diversity: At Ramstar, you’ll find an environment brimming with different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds because we know it takes many kinds of people to make us successful.
We offer a competitive base salary, monthly commission and an industry leading benefits package that includes: RRSP + company match, health and life insurance, vacation, sick time, paid holidays, and paid training.
Job Type: Full-time
- Commission pay
- Health Care
- Paid time off
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com